Your Title Goes Here
Where do skin tags occur?
What is a skin tag?
Are skin tags cancerous?
No, skin tags are entirely benign.
Who does skin tag removal?
Skin tag are removed by a qualied therapist or dermatologist
When should skin tags be be removed?
There are many reasons why you might want to have a skin tags removed. Some common reasons that people choose to have a skin tag removal are:
- You do not like how the skin tags look.
- The skin tags have grown and become very obvious and prominent
- You are prone to developing many skin tags and you want to keep them under control
- The skin tags catch on jewellery or clothing
- The skin tags cause ithcing and irritation
Will a skin tag go away on its own?
Once a skin tag has developed, it will not go away on its own and requries a non surgical treatment
Skin tags on the eyelids
Skin tags can be found anywhere on the body. We specialise in treating delicate areas such as the eyelids.
Skin tags on the groin, genitals, perianal area and perineum
We also treat skin tags on any part of the body.